Elise graduated from Flinders University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice. She was admitted in the Supreme Court of South Australia as a Solicitor in February 2016 and has worked in the legal industry since 2011.
In early 2015 Elise studied International Environmental Law at Maastricht University in the Netherlands, whereby she spent time at the International Court of Justice in the Hague, Greenpeace International Head Quarters, European Parliament and the European Commission.
Elise has a well-rounded knowledge of many areas of law, however she specialises in the drafting of testamentary documents such as Wills, Powers of Attorney and Advanced Care Directives as well as having a focus on Deceased Estate Administration, Deceased Estate Disputes, Family Law, Trusts and Contracts.
Elise is empathetic of her clients individual needs, she is honest and takes a pragmatic approach when advising her clients.
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice