Leo is a consultant with our firm and has over 20 years experience in law. He was admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia as a Barrister and Solicitor in 1992.
He has extensive experience in many areas of law including Family Law, Independent Children’s Lawyer matters, Testamentary documentation such as Wills, Powers of Attorney and Advanced Care Directives, Deceased Estate Disputes, Commercial Law, Conveyancing, and Civil and Criminal Law.
Prior to his career in Law, Leo was a farmer and holds a Bachelor of Science. He has also served as Chairperson of his local Community Centre for several years.
Leo focuses on practical solutions for his clients and operates with openness and honesty.
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Science