Linda is our Principal solicitor who has over 25 years experience in law. She was admitted in the Supreme Court of South Australia as a Solicitor in 1991 and began undertaking general practice including Criminal Law, Family Law, Commercial Law, Wills and Estates, and Personal Injury Law.
In 1995 she commenced undertaking Independent Children’s Lawyer work and in 1996 she began specialising primarily in Family Law as well as Wills and Estates.
In late 1999 she became a partner at Reynolds Prescott where she remained for many years.
After a short break from working, Linda began helping at Southern Vales Legal after the passing of their Principal solicitor and she subsequently purchased the business in 2011.
She now focuses on Family Law and her work as an Independent Children’s Lawyer.
Linda is passionate about ensuring that the safety and well being of all children are met and her work as an Independent Children’s Lawyer reflects this.
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to Practice in the High Court of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice